Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

4 photos

Our little man will be 18 months old next week. Time to head over to Sears for some more photos! So, I thought for this round of pics, and Easter I'd doll him up a bit. I dusted off the sewing machine and made this little outfit for Milo. He almost looks angelic in it. That makes me laugh! I figure that I won't be able to get away with dressing him like this for much longer, might as well seize the opportunity.

The last photo is absolutely precious. Milo with Simone, waiting for "the man" (the garbage man).



1 comment:

Cavin said...

Go Mom. Very cute outfit, I wish I was crafty.
Milo you look beautiful YES I called you beautiful don't tell your dad. I guess I should say Handsome! Good job with the smiles and poses in the pics.
love you guys
Patti
LOVE the pic with Simone