Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yuck

The stink cloud of viral illness has been hovering over 17002 lazy elm ct for the past few days. It hit Milo Tuesday at 5:30 am, I followed suit an hour later, David three hours later, and my Dad 24 hours later. Thankfully my Mom hasn't been hit. Good thing is we're all on the mend.

This was Milo's 1st real illness. He's had a snotty nose before, but nothing like this. Poor peanut had no clue about the joys of vomiting and diarrhea. He lost a 1/2 lb in 24hrs, David lost 4.

So glad my Parents were here to take care of us. No way we could've done it without them. My Mom did at least 7 loads of vomit soaked laundry Tuesday, while my Dad ran for Pedialyte, Popsicles, jello and Sprite. He was also able to chauffeur us to the Pediatrician before the funk hit him. Fun stuff. At least they're not in below zero temps with a foot of snow :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

What is this new diet?? hehehe Just Kidding!! The flu stinks. I hope you are all feeling better now. I haven't been sick yet, knock on wood. I also never got the flu shot my mother nagged me about for 2 months.