Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our 19lb Turkey

This Thanksgiving we had dinner with Linda and Wayne. My contribution was a big fat cheesecake. It's hard to tell from the picture, but if you look close enough you just might see a little hand print. The cheesecake was in the refrigerator cooling, and apparently I didn't shut the door fast enough. I little tiny Milo hand swooped in for a taste. No one ever knew, until now. I was able to camouflage the hand print with a mixed berry topping.

I tried my hardest to get Milo to wear a turkey hat that I made him... He would have no part of it. So, I put it on him while he napped! All I wanted was a picture. Here it is, our 19 lb turkey.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm with Milo, I would have stuck my hand in the cheesecake too for a taste!! It looks yummy!

What a cute 19 lb. turkey you have.....haha, that is so funny.