Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

The adventures of Rat Boy and the itinerary

Milo has many nicknames (none that stick), just temporary ones depending on his latest phases. Rat Boy, is one of his latest. Due to his gnawing on anything and everything... including my itinerary for our up coming trip to Toledo. (keep scrolling down for a total of 3 pictures)

He had to pick the corner to eat with the STAPLE in it. I nearly vomited when I caught him. I pulled the pasty remnants of paper from his mouth, no staple. I searched the office floor, no staple. I searched his clothes, no staple. I called the Pediatrician. The nurse instructed me that it should clear his system with in 3 days. I feed him re-fried beans and lots of fruit, hoping to clear his system quicker. Later the Pediatrician called to check up on Milo. I knew I wouldn't be able to rest, until I found that staple. So, round one of diaper digging revealed a green bean in its entirety, but no staple. A 5th and final search of the office revealed the staple!

This is where I found it, pretty much like a needle in a haystack. Trust me, you don't want to see the other area that I searched. Now I rest, until the next adventure presents.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh Amy, I can't imagine what you searched through for that staple. I would have done the same thing though,I'd have been a wreck until I found it.