Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two teeth and a fig leaf




Finally, Milo's bottom two teeth have erupted. As of last week, it was official, the little man sprouted teeth, and mastered the art of crawling. Nothing is safe now... things Milo has managed to gnaw on: toys, furniture, Simone, Mom, Dad, anything and everything. His all time favorite, a teething bagel from Barry's (in Toledo). I've called all over Houston, and no such luck... no teething bagels here. I knew I should've bought more when I had the chance! I wonder if there's such a thing as a teething tamale?

Well, one thing we have plenty of is fig leafs. So, in a cost saving and environmental effort, Milo has gone "green". Long enough for the photo at least.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awwwwww, that is so cute!!! Milo is going "green"! He is one step closer to saving the environment.